Training program in the annual training cycle – assumptions.
The general principle of macrocycle planning should be top-down planning by sequence:
1. Setting the main goal and intermediate goals as well as dates and places of their implementation.
2. Determining the time frame of the competition period based on the competition calendar – start and end date.
3. Set a time frame for the preparatory period, which depend on: the time of the starting period, the number and rank of occupations occurring in it.
4. Set a timeframe for the transition period – its internal structure depends on the state in which the competitor completes the competition period:
– relaxation and rest, when he is not exhausted from starts,
– passive rest and implementation to the next preparatory period, when he shows signs of severe fatigue from starts,
– treatment and restoration of training capacity, when injuries have occurred that require sanatorium or hospital treatment.
5. Determination of training status indicators, their values and time limits for obtaining.
6. Deadlines, number and type of control activities.
7. Global values of loads – days, workouts, hours, kilometres, repeat, e.t.c.
8. Organizational and material training.
The training plan for the annual training cycle consists of two parts:
– descriptive part,
– the graphic part.
The descriptive part consists of a package of information relating to the key points of the organization and training methodology.
1. Characteristics of the competitor (a group of players): age, internship, biological development, motor potential, talents and predispositions, training level - physical fitness and technical-tactical skills, training status indicators, sports performance.
2. Training or performance goal – main goal and intermediate goals.
3. Methodical and training assumptions.
4. Calendar of events – classes, place, deadlines.
5. Temporal structure of training – periodization, periodicity – deadlines.
6. Control – type, way, timetable (what? how? when?).
7. Global values of loads – number of days of training, training sessions, professions, hours, kilometers, your, repetitions (jumping, throws, assemblies, shots).
8. Organizational, material and financial security for training – training base, groupings, sport equipment, cooperating persons and institutions.
The graphic part consists of a training schedule, the so-called. "Link", illustrating the course of the training process in its most important training undertakings. the figures show two patterns of such a sheet: one for the calendar year, the second for the school year.