Developing students' sporting talent SMS - elements of the training program.
As part of the 3-year stay of the players in SMS, specialist classes should fully develop their sports talent. Therefore, the following elements of specialist training must be mastered.
INDIVIDUAL SPECIALIST SKILLS
1.The dribbling technique
Technique of moving with the ball in the stops (ducklings): juggling (strict form), wiped off, stopping (left hand work on one thing, two paces), the technique of changing direction by rotation, in front of you, between the legs, behind the back (right left hand) – improving the position of the legs, change the pace during the exercise – strict form, game 1:1, the attacker plays with the "ducklings".
2. The throwing technique
I -Personal throws – correct posture, cooperation hands – legs.
II – Jumping kicks – one-handed:
a) after going to the ball (strict form and with the opponent),
b) one goat each (strict form and with the opponent),
c) after multiple dribbles (strict form and with the opponent); all elements are practiced equally by stopping at one and two paces,
d) situational projections (right, throw after being hit).
3. Individual defense
I – Teaching correct posture (leg positioning, cancer).
II – Teaching proper movement in defense – step descending to the finish line.
III – The principle of defense against beheading and circling.
IV – Chocking after a long throw (when the player is going to the fundraiser).
4. Teaching collection on the boards
Strictly speaking, the correct posture, correct grip of the ball – high with both hands and on one hand, the same with the opponent.
5. Teaching the passing technique (strict form – and with the opponent):
a) technique of passes from in front of the breast, one-handed applications of the right, left hand - with a goat and no goat all passes after the competition from a triple threat attitude,
b) passes between defenders (circumferentially) as well as passes between the center-wing, wing – protector, protector – center,
c) long pass technique.
CAUTION! All elements of the individual technique are practiced in groups divided into "high" – center and wing and "small" – defenders and quarterbacks.
SPECIALIST TEAM TRAINING
• The technique of moving around the pitch in 2, 3, 4, 5 (strict form).
• Teaching how to play advantages correctly 2:1 3:2 e.t.c.
• Teaching curtains behind the ball, and from the ball.
• Teaching how to move without the ball (curtains between players), going to the ball after the letter V, circuits and truncations.
• Teaching the game for the individual defense of the opponent.
• Teaching to play in opponent's zone defense on 1 m and the whole square.
• Teaching how to pull the ball out of the car.
• Teaching attacks in a dual center setting, one center, as well as with the setting 5:0.
• Teaching defense cooperation.
• Help the setting in the triangle.
• Cutting off the first pass.
• Rules for individual and zone game mating.
• Mating individually all over the square and on 7 m (team collaboration). Zone rules from a zone boxing layout 2:1:2 i 2:3. Zone rules 3:2 with corner doubling on 1 m, as well as zones around the square.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TRAINING
Physical fitness training is consistently implemented throughout all the years of high school education. The distribution of stresses on individual motor features is a function of the results of diagnostic tests. The training objectives of physical fitness training are implemented both as part of general development activities, as well as during specialist classes.
The initial task should be to compensate for the disproportions in the strength preparation of individual players, which can be achieved through the use of exercises aimed at weight gain of all muscle groups. The development of special forces is also important – mainly in the form of running power, jumping, exercise. throws with medicine balls. Caution! Barbell exercises should not be used.
Examples of groups of exercises in the field of muscle strength:
1. exercise. using your own body weight (pushups, overhangs, exercise. belly, ridge, pull-up, marches with excursions, ascension, Space long jumps),
2. exercise. using the load (medicine balls 2-3 kg, gryfy 15-20 kg),
3. exercise. with a partner (runs with resistance, exercise. acrobatic),
4. athletic exercises of special strength (polygons, outbursts, ascents, skipy, climbing stairs, multi-combat throws, e.t.c.),
5. exercise. strength training on trainers.